About Digital Marketing For Clinics & Doctors
Are you looking for Digital Marketing for clinics? Do you want to boost your health clinic? Do you want to enhance your health clinic within reach of every people? Do you want to build your clinic website to get more patients? Do you want to make your health clinic website to the top of Google ranking?
Digital Marketing for doctors or clinics? Sounds odd after listening it. But, with the tremendous growth of internet users, Digital Marketing is necessary for each and every sector nowadays. There are various online marketing strategies which are available for doctors and clinics that is well planned with deep research. As, the health care industry is now coming with newer technology everyday. It has become a vital to let people know about it. Internet marketing for doctors and clinics really does a lot of importance for them. As per health survey, about 4.3% of physicians and doctors are making use of digital marketing strategies to promote themselves. There are abundant doctors out there but the patients don’t even know about them. Therefore, to make yourself identifiable, your online presence is very necessary.
These days, more and more medical practices have initiated to place emphasis on Digital Marketing. This is mainly because marketing online can help you to reach your target audience much faster and with better results. This is absolutely true when it comes to Digital Marketing for doctors. In the modern age of technology and increased digitization, Digital Marketing Courses practices have made an innovative turn. To keep up with these constant changes, businesses have had to alter their strategic approach to enhance their consumer base and rise above the competition. These days, medical professionals are no longer different in depending on cutting edge online marketing techniques to develop their practices. If you are a doctor and you are interested in using digital marketing to grow your practice but you have no idea where to start, you are alone. With the use of Digital Marketing, you can view and schedule appointments, access PHR, monitor patients health, access telemedicine services, collect payments for services, answer health questions, send patient notifications, receive alerts and reminders, manage billing and prescriptions, access consultants notes etc.
Digital Marketing for doctors and clinics is really important to consider the importance of online marketing for doctors and clinics as more and more number of people are looking for information about doctors, medical conditions and clinics online. As, people are looking for doctors and clinics according to their specialization, area and ratings, Digital Marketing focus on creating a positive and informative online profile for doctors and clinics so that more and more patients will move towards clinic.
- Who are You
- Are you New in Market
- You are old in Existing Market
Are you a doctor or do you run a clinic? Are you new in the health market or an old in existing market? Do you want to increase your customers to sell your health products? If you are a doctor and you have your own clinic or new in a health market and you want to expand your clinic business online, we have some ways to improve the visibility of your clinic. With the help of these Digital Marketing strategies, you can enlarge your clinic practices:
Easy to navigate website: By building a website and it makes so easy to navigate that whatever the patient is looking for will be able to find it very quickly.
Email marketing: Patients are always in need of information and opinions and with the help of email marketing which is the best tool to keep them informed about various things related to health of the people.
Social Media: It is the simple key to promote any brand or face of a clinic. Social media makes it very easy for the doctors to share information with the patients.
Create your own videos: Creating your own videos gives you a good reputation and a face value in the market. Doctors create videos that are totally engaging and informative. These days, audience are turning towards visual content because they find it interesting.
Encourage patient reviews: Patients feedback counts a lot in these days. It helps in building trust with the patients and it is a usual practice of everyone to ask about a particular doctor before visiting them.
- You have a New Product
- Or You have an existing Product
Do you have a new clinic product or have an existing clinic product? Do you want to sell your clinic product online to the people? We have digital marketing strategies which you will use to expand your clinic practices.
Pay-Per-Click ads: You can trust heavily on Google’s pay-per-click advertisements if you being a doctor. It enables you to display ads to those who are using the keywords that you have targeted. Pay-Per-Click ads allow you to stay away from the general public and target the apt people more precisely.
Write Blogs regularly: Writing clinical blogs on a regular basis can help in increasing volume of the patients. Create your content that people want to read and they will share.
Local SEO and personal branding: It is very necessary to have a strong local SEO as the people from your city will be searching for your clinic. Ensure that you have a Google My Business Page which has all the information right from contact number, address etc along with the reviews. Also, If you are working in a hospital then never forget to do the personal branding as people look for the doctor and not for the hospital. Once people know about you then you will start getting more and more patients automatically.
Directory listings: It is very important to have you listed in all the local directories like Sulekha, Justdial etc. In addition to, you should also be listed with medical directories like HealthGrades, Practo, DoctorsDig.com, BookofDoctors to a name a few. This will not only help in building a good presence but you will be reachable from everywhere around the world.
Event Coverage: Doctors generally attend a lot of conferences but no one knows about this particular thing. Therefore, as a doctor, it is your responsibility to let people know where you went and provide a proper coverage of the event or the conference through Facebook updates or blog. This helps in building your clinic reputation and trust among the audience.
15 Steps To Grow For Clinics & Doctors Online
- Step 1 : Market Research
- Step 2: Create a Professional Logo & Set up a Website on WordPress
- Step 3 : Email Marketing – Send Regular Emails to Your Existing Clients & New Leads
- Step 4 : Write Content For Your Website & Marketing Materials
- Step 5 : Youtube Marketing Video’s for Banquet Hall
- Step 6 : Facebook Marketing For Banquet Hall
- Step 7 : Twitter Account For Digital Marketing For Banquet Hall
- Step 8 : Quora Marketing For Banquet Hall
- Step 9 : Google Ads For Digital Marketing For Banquet Hall
- Step 10 : Google Analytics For Banquet Hall
- Step 11 : Instagram Marketing For Banquet Hall
- Step 12 : Pinterest Marketing For Banquet Hall
- Step 13 : Linkedin Marketing For Banquet Hall
- Step 14 : Facebook Ads For Banquet Hall
- Step 15 : App Marketing For Banquet Hall
Step 1: Market Research Of Your Clinic & Doctors
Before starting your clinic business venture or launching a new product or service, you need to determine if there is a market for your idea. Market Research is the way of gathering and analyzing of information as much as possible about your customers, the industry and your competitors. Market research is an important step in determining if there is potential demand for your product and if any changes needed to be made, your key target customers including their characteristics and preferences, what competitors are already in the marketplace including how they reach their customers and how they price their products, key industry trends that could affect demand for your product or service.
Market research provide you with the data that can enable you to make informed decisions about your business and help to put your business in the best position to succeed. In market research, your objectives are you’ll find out to study the whole market or just a part of it, you want to gather opinions from patients and/or from providers of products or services to them, you are concerned about reactions to a new product or service, you want to know your competition is planning to do. In market research, it appears so many ups and downs of a selling of a health product. People wants easy ways for health checkups like checkups at home.
- Find Pain Points & Desires
- Identify Problems & Ideal solution with your product or service
Doctors pain points are diverse and varied as your prospective doctors themselves. Although, not all prospects will be aware of the pain point they are experiencing which can make marketing to these individuals difficult as you effectively have to help your prospects realize that they have a problem and convince them that your product or service will definitely help in solving it. However, you can think of pain points as simple problems, they often grouped into several broader categories. Here are the four main types of pain points of a doctor:
Financial Pain Points: Your prospects are spending too much money on their current solution/provider/products and want to reduce their spend.
- Productivity Pain Points: Your prospects are wasting too much time using their current solution/products/provider or want to use their time more efficiently.
- Process Pain Points: Your prospects want to improve internal processes such as nurturing lower-priority leads and assigning leads to sales reps.
- Support Pain Points: Your prospects are not receiving the support they need at critical stages of the customer journey or sales process.
First and foremost, offer exceptional customer care and service which is the number one way to create a competitive advantage and stand out from the competition. Expand your physical therapy business ideas inorder to increase referrals and new customers. You can offer a service that clients can’t get at other locations.
Innovate service with health care marketing technology.
Social media can reach new customers: A great place to start is in the realm of social media. Many potential customers will try to find you on Facebook, Twitter and other platforms to get a feeling of who you are. It is a golden opportunity to connect with these customers and answer any questions they may have.
Innovate with the latest care technology: New equipment, services and best practices arrive continuously and staying on top is them is very important.
Make customer satisfaction vocal: There are two chief techniques to giving your customers more of a voice- reviews and referrals. These two things will definitely require to your customers to put forth some effort to them if you can provide incentives such as pricing reduced or extra sessions when your customers make referrals or leave reviews.
Find The Main Keywords Which Your Patients Will Be Looking For
If we target our clinical Website with these keywords then there is a chance of getting a large number of customers into our clinical website. This plays a great role in running our clinic as well. As, patients are looking for these keywords which is given below:
- Doctors list
- General physician near me
- General physician in India
- Physicians doctors near me
- Doctors phone number
- Best physician doctor near me
- Top general physicians in India
- Top 10 general physicians in India
- Doctors in India
- General Physician clinic in India
- Best Doctors
- Nearby doctors clinic
- Top 100 clinics in India
- Who are the best doctors near me
- How to find a good doctor
Segment According To Type Of Patients
Dividing patients into groups which is based on how they behave towards their condition that can aid on understanding of the issues that affect them and improve outcomes such as quality of life in long term conditions. The motive of patient segmentation goes little deeper than developing different messages for different segments such as it entails in designing different planning for resources, service delivery and care arrangements. Thus, ensuring that each person’s health needs can be met efficiently and effectively. Each of the segment holds the patient’s own illness perceptions, medication beliefs and coping strategies with regard to their conditions. Segment according to type of patients include child, female and male.
Step 2: Set Up A Website On WordPress
Having a website on medical WordPress themes based armed with all the relevant information to target diverse groups of people and partners is a very profitable mechanism for every doctor and medical expert. WordPress online profile of a medical clinic can be easily set up, activated, maintained and progressed as per the current trends and specifications in the most quick and cost effective manner.
The benefits you will get after Set up a Website on WordPress are
- WP Websites can be ease of use.
- You can definitely manage your own website online.
- You can create a blog post or new page, upload images, format text and edit them, upload documents, video files, image galleries etc all without the need of additional FTP or HTML software.
- You have complete control of your site.
- You can customize your website design.
- You can extend the functionality of your site with plug-ins by adding an event calendar, video gallery, Twitter Feed, Facebook fan box and many more to your site.
- Your website will grow up as your business grows.
- You can set-up multiple of users for your own website.
Creating Free Websites For Your Clinic & Doctors
Free website of your clinic offer a nice set of tools and features that can boost the reputation and popularity of the business. Having a website makes it possible for the owners to withstand the niche competition that becomes more severe with every passing year. Otherwise, you run a great risk to overlook a perfect chance to drive new clients.
With the help of free WordPress websites for your clinic, you can expand your clinical business online without any charges.
Get your own domain & Hosting
Domain name is the address of your clinical website that people type in the web browser’s URL bar to visit your website and hosting is the place where all the files of your clinic website live. Without domain name of your clinic, it is not possible for people to find your website and without web hosting of your clinic, you can’t build a clinical website.
The benefits of getting a domain for your clinic are:
- It is easy to remember which makes your website easy to find.
- It will improve search engine rankings of your clinical business which means that potential customers will come across your site earlier in the search process and making them more likely to engage with you.
- It will give you better branding and fewer errors (short names make it easier to keep your brand’s continuity across your domain name and SEO services).
- It will establish a business identity that increases qualified internet traffic and less confusing for your customers.
- It can establish a type of organization (niche of your business).
Step 3: How Is Email Marketing Beneficial For Clinics & Doctors
- You can easily attach to anyone by sending a monthly newsletter to your mailing list, reminder to patients who are due for a regular check up and notices about events to active patients. Your patients prefer to hear from you and reminder will help you from keeping them coming back to you.
- Email helps you to connect with your patients. Promote good health practices and grow your practice.
- Email marketing allows you to build a strong relationship with your patients while promoting your products and services in a cost effective way, which further means you accomplish more with less effort, time and money.
- With the help of email, you can get in touch with your targeted patients without blowing your budget and you can create tailored campaigns that resonate with your patients that helps you tap into an impressive Return Over Investment (ROI).
- Email marketing allows you to send your promotions and coupons very easily. It reminds your patients of the value practice delivers and the importance you place on patient satisfaction, ultimately boosting your sales in widespread.
- Email marketing saves time and improve efficiency and the customer experience.
- With the help of email marketing, doctors can send out automatic emails regarding post-operation or treatment instructions of their clinic, reinforcing the guidelines doctors set both verbally and in writing ways during your meeting with the patient.
- It automatically sends emails which informs new patients about the benefits and value of the clinic. Doctors provide a few days before their appointment in their clinic through email marketing.
- With the help of email marketing, you can send beautiful email templates wishing them good health and nutrition tips.
- Email marketing makes it very simple for current patients to share your emails, your contact information and business hours with their friends and family.
- Email marketing takes numerous forms within your practice like from pre-appointment reminder to decrease no show rate, promotional newsletters to sell new services, to the sending post surgery information and recovery remainders to reinforce your instructions.
- With the help of Email Marketing, you can send health related email newsletters which can be sent once per month or every three month to every user. Email marketing offers you to do practice on health inorder to update patients on current health trends that have hit the news, seasonal health related items and even more pointed information on new health concerns or threats in your area of expertise.
Step 4: Write Content For Your Website & Marketing Materials Of Your Clinic & Doctors
Your Clinic website is your most powerful marketing tools. Without compelling and engaging in a content, a spectacularly designed website can fall flat. Your well crafted website content plays a huge role in attracting and educating visitors as well as maintaining search engine visibility so that users can discover you online. Regularly creating unique content for various medical practices is proven to boost rankings on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) to attract more and more patients through your clinic website. Unique content also positions your medical practice that only use template content or duplicate content.
A sharp, clean design filled with well written unique content go a long way to increase transparency and build your clinic. With the help of this, you can attract new patients or referral partners, retain existing patients, increase revenue, protect or expand market share and establish, revitalize or expand brand/brand awareness. Your medical websites of your clinic must inspire confidence as an online medical resource and not drive patients/visitors away through irritating design or how the information is presented. People expect medical websites of your clinic to be health information websites I.e you should provide them with all the information they expect to find on their health issues.
Health is a very sensitive matter and people feel the need to meet the person they are trusting their health with so introduce your doctors and staff accordingly. When your visitors land on your health related websites, they are already bothered by a medical issue so that they don’t have the sufficient time and energy to navigate difficult interfaces. It is very crucial for your clinic that you employ every marketing tool available to promote your resource including social media networking which can boost user engagement of your clinic website.
With the use of all these well planned health care marketing strategy, your patient volume will grow up very much faster than ever before such as using consistent branding of your clinic website, evaluate the online patient experience of your clinic, build a responsive clinic website, test site speeds, optimize for the search engines, utilize PPC and display ads for your clinic website, leverage social media, ask for reviews, follow up with patient feedback, look into traditional media options, build doctor referrals, check in with current patients, become an authority of your clinic, track your clinic strategy and audit your front desk.
Maintain a good relationship with your existing patients of your clinic, send reminder through email or phone, know your target audience, develop a marketing strategy of your clinic, get listed on local directories of your clinic, use visuals to attract more interest of your clinic, create or improve your clinic website are the marketing materials that will help you to attract more patients and grow your practice rapidly.
Step 5: How Is YouTube Marketing Beneficial For Doctors & Clinics
YouTube Marketing helps you in building your clinic YouTube channel to bring awareness for your clinic and advertising through related videos and channels. It will help you in creating videos to promote your clinic practice which is the best way to capture the attention of your target audience. It is more effective when video is involved for your clinic. Video marketing for doctors creates a connection to allow patients to feel like you are speaking directly to them.
Sharing videos is an easy way to highlight both your personality and expertise which make patients feel more comfortable putting their health in your hands. You will create a video that highlights the spaces which they’ll spend time including the waiting room and exam room. With the help of using Youtube marketing, your clinic video announce specials which gets the word out and makes the terms of the deal clear regarding health checkups so that there is no room for confusion. With the help of YouTube Marketing, yours viewers are able to put a face to a patient’s kind of words and see their genuine enthusiasm for your clinic practice. Therefore, tell your story using visual graphics on YouTube for your clinic.
With the help of YouTube, it lets doctors to speak to patients directly through videos. It helps clinics to display their distinctions. It allows clinic brands to explain and promote their products. It helps medical non-profits appeal to donors. It lets medical professionals to provide information timely on YouTube so that patients can visit their clinic on given time. With the help of YouTube Marketing, video testimonials of your doctors and clinic will give you an opportunity to generate immediate connection, influence, feeling and authority with prospective patients.
Videos in YouTube Marketing allows you to tell your story, share your personality, establish authority and credibility while at the same time showing that you are good natured and approachable so that patients get attracted in you. YouTube Marketing gives your clinic practice a window to the world and also provides thousands of potential patients with a unique portal to get to know you and your staff much better and see how you work in your clinic and interact with each other.
Step 6: How Is Facebook Marketing Beneficial For Clinics & Doctors
- Facebook posting allows you to engage with patients who like your business clinic page. Facebook posts are especially designed for engagement.
- Facebook apps allow you to engage with patients who visit your clinic business page. Facebook clinic business page is evolving to be a simple website for your medical practice. So each tab or the application of your clinic can be used to capture leads, book appointments and show your promotions to your patients.
- Your Facebook presence requires a regular and active use to keep it fresh and to keep visitors engaged and vice versa in your clinic.
- Social media for clinic business is about creating and maintaining connections with an engaged audience. This particular involvement creates loyalty, satisfaction and a positive patient experience with a specific audience. Facebook provides analytics for your clinic to track interactions, demographics and other feedback about the community of fans.
- Facebook marketing is known as the voice of the customer. Communication runs in many directions from you to them, from them to others and finally from them to you. Listening to this interaction and feedback sometimes candid feedback which is extremely valuable to understanding the needs and wants of the patient for your clinic.
- Facebook is another ‘face’ that presents your branding message and a means to pro-actively manage your reputation of your clinic.
- By creating a Facebook page and linking to your clinic website, blog, YouTube channel and other online locations can increase your visibility with search engines such as Google. And that increases your Clinic website page ranking which captures more visitor traffic.
- Facebook is an advertising platform which has audiences in the millions which is a great benefit for your clinic. Facebook provides some easy to use tools to create highly targeted ads for a free. Facebook advertising for clinic can be focused according to the audience location, age and interests.
- Prospective new patients come from Facebook. A properly presented Facebook presence produces new patients, referrals, patient prospects and repeat business.
- In Facebook marketing, content for clinics can greatly increase the number of patient referrals. Clinic practice will receive the new patients and it also greatly satisfies current patients.
- It is the most cost efficient way of reaching new patients and building good as well as strong relationships with other doctors.
Step 7: How Is Twitter Account Beneficial For Clinics & Doctors
- With the help of Twitter Account, you can create a Robust following strategy. Your clinic page followers increase as you begin to follow more people.
- You can follow patients and local community members that follows you. Follow people and organizations that are relevant to your practice. Upload your email contacts to Twitter and follow your professional social circle as well as your patient population.
- Develop a consistent posting schedule with sharable posts-ensuring your Twitter updates which are consistent, relevant, sharable and useful which will further take your page to the next level.
- Post at least 3 times per week in the beginning and more frequently 1-3 times per day as your brand awareness of your clinic on Twitter increases.
- Write posts related to health and wellness which would be seen as helpful or informative in the eyes of your patients.
- Find news articles or other forms of content so you can link to either from a popular news source or your own website.
- Posts with images receive more likes and re-tweets than posts.
- Many Twitter users seek posts related to a specific and adding these popular hashtags which makes your clinic posts more findable from a broader audience.
- Formulate posts to get your practice re-tweets like motivational health messages or easily implementable health tips.
- Strike a healthy balance between posts that promote your services and practice and generic health material.
- Craft a thoughtful and tactical twitter bio. Twitter marketing for doctors is about connecting with patients outside of the exam room and connecting your practice to your community at large.
- Twitter gives doctors a chance to nurture relationship with patients outside of the exam room.
- Doctors and other caregivers encouraged to use their own Twitter profiles inorder to connect with patients, share interesting health related content and answer questions as well.
- Twitter not only nurture the doctor patient relationship but it also build new ones by giving the doctor a social presence many others still lack.
- Twitter feed gives a golden chance to a new patient inorder to get to know about the doctor, their personality and interests.
- Twitter provides an opportunity for health care brands to listen and respond to the patients as they can share their health struggles and steering patients to the resources as they need to improve their health.
- With the help of Twitter, people can discuss about their both health and business.
Step 8: How Is Quora Marketing Beneficial For Clinics & Doctors
With the help of Quora Marketing, you can post your clinic related images and clinic practices so that more and more people will see your clinic features. Quora Marketing gives you an opportunity to expand their clinic practices in all over the world so that people will know about your clinic in deeply. It provides a very easy method to locate your clinic and doctors anywhere around the world. With the help of Quora Marketing, people will know about your clinic practices and can also know how was the response, ratings, no of clients visited, likes, dislikes, patients are satisfied or not in your clinic practices etc.
It will help the patients to get an answer for every questions they arise related to their health. With the help of Quora Marketing, you can answer people’s asked health related questions so that more and more patients will visit in your clinic for health practices. With the help of Quora Marketing, you can advertise or promote of your clinic in between large number of people so that your number of patients will increase day by day. You can answer every questions arising from patients in Quora Marketing so that it will keep your clinic at the top reputed and popular in between the people.
You can connect with your people here. Here in Quora Marketing, you can post about health in general, about the current health issues around the world, precautions etc just to keep your people stay connected and get updated by giving all the health related information. You can publish health blogs and promote your clinic. With the help of Quora Marketing, you can reach new patients, you can spread awareness of your practice, you can raise community awareness, you can target a larger audience, you can lower your asking price, you can offer the cheapest service in the market etc.
You can build your clinic reputation at the top by giving best services to the audience so that more and more audience will follow your Quora profile of your clinic and you will get the best response from your audiences.
You can also upload your clinic practices, videos related to your clinic practices by giving lectures to groups of people in your locality related to major tips related to health-care and attending health camps so that it will help to drive more patients to your clinic.
Step 9: How Is Google Ads Beneficial For Clinics & Doctors
Google Ads will get your clinic to the top of Google immediately to get new patients sooner. You can target your patients as you want within a certain geographical area. You can schedule ads for when they are open so that the patients can call to schedule. There are many tracking options available in Google Ads. Google refers to them as ‘Conversions’. With the help of using code provided by Google, you can easily track the success of your ads.
This includes tracking how many calls of your patients you received and whether these calls were coming from your clinic ad or from your website. You only pay when someone click on your clinic related ads. With the help of Google Ads, you can work much faster for a business to get the much coveted first spot in search. With the help of Google Ads, you can increase your clinic brand awareness which is an efficient way to tell people about your clinic brand. Google ads pays you when someone clicks on your clinic ads. With the help of Google ads, you can attract targeted patients.
This helps to ensure medical practices which aren’t spending energy or marketing dollars to advertise to patients that are very unlikely to ever make it to your practice. You can increase your clinic revenue. You can generate much more Return On Income than the cost of your clinic by doing your clinic campaigns. With the help of Google Ads, you can track the success of your clinic ads with the help of using code provided by Google which includes tracking how many calls you received and whether these calls were from the clinic ad or from your clinic website. With the help of Google Ads, you can do promotion for your patients to get your clinic service at a cheaper rate and introduces them into your practice.
Promotions like for every mom on Mother’s day or for dads on Father’s Day to get discounts on check-ups or special services. With the help of Google ads, you can make landing pages relevant to your clinic ads so that a large number of people get connected with you. You can target people based on user behaviour or the content they are browsing currently. This Google ads allow prospective patients familiarity with your name before they are ready to make a decision.
Step 10: How Is Google Analytics Beneficial For Doctors & Clinics
Google Analytics is a Google’s free web analytics service that allows you to analyze in depth detail about the number of visitors on your clinic website. It provides you valuable insights that can help your clinic to shape the success strategy of your business. It helps you to know about your clinic website traffics or number of visitors on your website so that you can convert to them. With the help of Google Analytics, you can know how many people visited on your website. It tells by which pages people are looking at.
It tells by which marketing channel people may have come from. It tells whether people make an online booking or not. It helps you to monitor the performance of your website. It offers an exhaustive amount of information that is used to fine-tune each page on your website. It helps doctors to know that who is visiting in their website. It gives information about your geo-location, from where your traffic is coming. It tells how people go to your site. It tells which pages people access and like best. It tells that how long people stay in your website. It gives you information about bounce rate and understanding sessions. It tells about visitors where they go.
Google Analytics provides you with an important information, numbers and statistics that you need to maximize your clinic website performance for free. It has a great feature that reduces the clinic work that is required to put Google Analytics data into Google Docs, Sites or Spreadsheets. It will help you by collecting data from your clinic website automatically and make reports accordingly. With the help of Google Analytics, you can build your own customized report using the drag and drop interface or you can choose one of the many reports that Google Creates. You can better insights of what people are searching for on your clinic website. With these insights of your clinic, you can make necessary changes or additions accordingly to improve the performance of your clinic website.
With the help of Google Analytics, you can make effective changes to your clinic website navigation and service/product offers. With the help of Google analytics, you have the access to view what catch the attention of the patients or customers and then place the ad accordingly. Google Analytics helps you to track how much your clinic business is moving ahead and progressing day by day. It helps you to track of all the content that receives shares and views of your clinic.
Step 11: How Is Instagram Marketing Beneficial For Doctors & Clinics
Ways to increase Instagram followers to promote your clinic.
- CREATE A ‘LOOK BOOK’ OF CASES- Use your Instagram feed to show off procedures of your clinics. You can capture before and after photos and then have users swipe right in the Instagram carousel to see what the ‘after’ photo looks like in your clinics.
- USE GRID PLANNING APPLICATIONS- Doctors will increase their Instagram following by planning out their Instagram grid of photos a week or two before they post anything in their clinics. This will definitely help to establish a solid brand aesthetic of your clinics which is very important for potential followers. If somebody is thinking about following the practice in your clinic, the first thing they’ll do is to look at your last 9 photos of your clinic. If they look disjointed and unbranded then somebody is unlikely to follow your account.
- LEVERAGE INFLUENCERS. Leverage Instagram influencer’s in your area or region is used to promote new procedures of your clinic. Invite every persons into experience a new procedure of your clinic and have post photos and live stream experience.
- FOLLOW HASHTAGS- Another easy way to increase followers and engagements is to start following the hashtags of your industry and region and comment on those photos. Like them, favorite them and leave your comments to show you are engaged. Don’t make the mistake of only hashtagging industry related keywords. This doesn’t help potential patients to find you and only helps others within your industry to find you which doesn’t help you to achieve your goal of bringing in new patients to your practice in your clinic.
- USE Instagram STORIES- Instagram stories is a great way to extend your reach and give potential patients an inside scoop into what is happening in your practice of your clinic. You can show your personal things such as an employee’s birthday celebration at the office or showcase a thank you note from a patient of your clinic that you received from them. You can use Instagram stories ‘Highlights’ to save each story by the different type of procedures you offer in your clinic.
- CAPTURE VIDEO CONTENT. If you want to dramatically increase your followers, you need to invest time into capturing video content of your clinic. The people who are the most successful person on Instagram are leveraging video and created TV channels within the Instagram ecosystem over internet. Give people a reason to tune into you and your clinic.
- REGRAM. – One of the best ways to re-purpose existing content for Instagram is to REGRAM photos of patients who have posted photos at your clinic. This is often an underutilized part of a medical practices in Instagram strategy. If you are finding that most of your patients of your clinic are mentioning your practice in their Instagram stories instead of feed posts, you can also REGRAM or you can share these stories into your main account by simply clicking on ‘Add to my story’.
- You can attract new patients with the help of Instagram Ads so that you can target your audience with quite a bit of precision.
Step 12: How Is Pinterest Marketing Beneficial For Doctors & Clinics
- With the help of Pinterest Marketing, you can maintain dialogue with your patients. Pinterest is a highly effective way to maintain dialogue with our patients. When treatment ends, patients can feel connected to us and share that bond or connection with others. People can re-pin the image onto their own boards and some even print out the message and display it in their home or office.
- With Pinterest, link your audience to relevant health information if you are not limited to content that is visual in nature. It will give you the ability to link back to reliable and relevant health information. People link back to professional eating disorder organizations, educational advocacy groups, recommended readings and relevant news items by clicking on one of our boards. Everything you pin is visual in nature whether it is a book cover, logo for an organization and so forth.
- With the help of Pinterest, you can create boards that reflect your practice of your clinic. You need to target your boards to your patient base.
- Pinterest provides no cost and low time commitment to you. There is virtually no cost to establishing a Pinterest site for your clinic. It requires very little time to update your pages content regularly so that you can assign this task to someone in your office or do it yourself. Whenever you come across something interesting for your clinic, you can either re-pin it or upload it.
- Pinterest is all about visual images. Promoting your clinic via heart health with pictures of what to expect during a mammogram or a stress test can help to take some of the anxiety out of such tests and encourage women to make an appointment for your clinic.
- If your clinic practice sponsors special events such as awareness walks, health fairs, free screenings etc, with the help of posting pictures of past events with information about upcoming events of your clinic can help you to get the word out and encourage Pinterest users in your area to sign up for your clinic.
- To use Pinterest for your clinic, start pining from various sources rather than just your own site. Pinning from within Pinterest is the best way to engage with other users and build a robust network.
- Pinterest provides a golden opportunity to your practice inorder to reach a key decision maker in their own virtual backyard.
- Your practice reach and influence on Pinterest can spread and amplify well beyond those who normally visit your Facebook page or website.
Step 13: How Is Linkedin Marketing Beneficial For Doctors & Clinics
- With the help of Linkedin, doctors can use sponsored updates to reach a wider audience. This feature allows doctors to target their updates to a specific audience which is based on location, company, industry, role and seniority which is more in-depth than segmentation on other platforms such as Facebook or Twitter.
- With the help of this Linkedin, you conduct research about doctors having specific interests, emerging technologies in the industry, common pain points and perceptions of certain medicines and devices among other things. Lots of companies tap into this information inorder to optimize their efforts.
- Linkedin groups provide a right place for doctors in the same industry or with similar interests to find answers, post and view jobs, share content, make business contacts and establish themselves as industry experts. The benefits of active participation are:
- Online connection with doctors peers
- Self branding and reputation management
- Personal and professional development and education
- Employment recruiting or be recruited
- Share data, insights and inspiration among colleagues
- Track industry ideas, trends and thought-leaders
- Follow competitive or friendly businesses
- Linkedin made doctor to become a trusted thought leader- this presents an opportunity for doctors to gain trust from their patients by engaging in influencer posts. Influencer posts are written by the marketer’s perspective not the brand which give a more personalized human aspect. Respond to discussions and start up conversations with other group members about your offerings and the impact they have on offering better patient care. You will be able to build credibility and trust for your brand by telling stories from different viewpoints.
- You will gather recommendations and reviews. One of the best uses of Linkedin for doctors is to gathering recommendations and reviews that can be seen by other clinics and doctors. There is a greater trust and believability in what your peers say about your clinic rather than your advertising message on how great you are. A survey on Linkedin revealed that customer testimonials and case studies were two of the most effective marketing strategies. Reach out and ask physicians to post reviews to increase your credibility and gain new leads.
- Linkedin provides you to create a showcase page. A showcase page allows you for better targeting physicians in certain areas of practice since they can subscribe and follow these specific pages to received updates on the news that they want. This is very beneficial for health-care companies that have numerous brands, products and services. To grow your clinic, you can also use “follow” ads to increase your patients and include links to your targeted page on all your relevant content.
- Linkedin provides you to use sponsored content. Getting the attention of physicians is challenging enough, especially on Linkedin with crowded news feeds. By allocating some marketing funds to sponsored content on Linkedin, you are able to reach a targeted group of physicians and position a tailored marketing message in front of them. You can narrow your target based on industry, company, location and position which is much more specific compared to other social media platforms. Sponsoring content ensures more of your followers notice you while gaining exposure from those who aren’t familiar with you. This is also a proven method to grow your Clinic.
- Linkedin gives you to gather marketing data of your clinic. This data provides you valuable insight to help shape your clinic marketing messages and strategies. Data gathered can also be used for reputation management which allows you to be a level of control over how you are being represented as well as respond to any specific concerns or misinformation about your products of your clinic.
- Linkedin is a valuable tool for doctors to gain access to physicians on a platform where they can seen as a peer fosters in higher engagement and relationship building.
Step 14: How Is Facebook Ads Beneficial For Doctors & Clinics
- With the help of Facebook ads, you can easily increase your online exposure and new patients by advertising on Facebook for your clinics. Through Facebook ads, anyone who has Facebook account will be well familiar to you with the sponsored posts which will appear on your Facebook wall. These have been paid by companies who are targeting your clinic.
- Facebook ads will give you an easy option to choose your target audience including gender, age, location and even pages or activities of the users that have previously liked. It will give you the advantage of advertising on Facebook so that you can increase your number of patients for your clinic.
- You can increase your number of patients for your clinic by spreading Facebook campaign.
- By increasing your number of Facebook likes of your clinic, which means whenever you post something new for your clinic, it will appear on that user’s Facebook wall. This increases ongoing exposure to your practice of your clinic. The more people like your Facebook page, the more people are being reminded about your practice of your clinic every time when you post something new in Facebook. In short we can say this that building up your online community helps to keep your practice on patients radar.
- By targeting your ideal patient, Facebook advertising allows your ads to target your patients very easily in the criteria of gender, age, location, likes/interests, job title etc.
Here are some tips for your clinic advertisements
- Create a new Facebook business page along with conversion intelligence
- Optimize your own Facebook business page for the Facebook search
- Add your services to the Facebook business page
- Add instant reviews application to the Facebook business page
- Add medical service promotions application to Facebook business page
- Advertise on Facebook
- Start posting using automation and medical content
- Run general practice awareness Facebook ads for people within your geographic market. Facebook ads allow you to target people in a ten-mile radius (or more) of your location for your clinic. Using this targeting method, more people will reach at your clinic.
- Target potential patients which is based on gender/age. If you are a doctor who caters to a specific age demographic or gender, you can use these targeting options to show your ads only to people that fits in that category.
- Target new people that have moved into the area or highlighted other life events
- With the help of Facebook ads, you can target other health care practitioners that could be a referral source for you.
- Facebook offers amazing possibilities to get in touch and front of your ideal clients and convert them into patients. The power of Facebook ads lies in reach and targeting options available. You can target your customers by choosing options which include gender, age, interests, income level, marriage status, kids and even their preference in films.
- Facebook advertising enables you to precisely pick the people you want in your practice and market to them. The percentage of adults who are online have a Facebook account are 71%. with the help of this having Facebook account your message can reach to these people effectively.
Step 15: How Is App Marketing Beneficial For Clinics & Doctors
- With the help of App Marketing, you can view and schedule appointments, access PHR, monitor patients health, access telemedicine services, collect payments for services, answer health questions, send patient notifications, receive alerts and remainders, manage billing and prescriptions, access consultants notes etc.
- You can easily access to your entire patient database and all health related information in one place in one app. You’ll get a comprehensive view of all of your patients health data to help you in making you informed decisions about their care.
- You can follow-up and consult with your patients via telemedicine services like video consultants. You can collect payments which is prior to telemedicine sessions to get reimbursed for your consultations and access their health records during the session.
- You will receive alerts about new patients questions and easily respond to them on your mobile and also access your patients personal health records during mobile consultations inorder to make a better health decisions.
- You can monitor patients on your remote care or chronic plans via periodic updates. Your patients will share own information from their home regarding health monitoring devices and connected apps as well.
- You can receive and respond to appointment requests coming from patients and schedule follow-up appointments for your patients on the app.
- You can easily access to prescriptions and notes as well as manage e-prescriptions and consultants notes on-the-go. You can access details of your patients which is previously engaged with your practice.
- You can communicate with patients in just a click with your fingertips. You’ll get patients notifications and remainders so you can easily communicate with your patients and keep track of your schedule with greater ease.
- You can easily make mobile payments and billing and collect your payments online and view invoices of all clinic and online consultants and review revenue reports to effectively manage your finances and practice.
- With the help of App marketing, doctors, physicians and nurses can provide control of 24/7 to every individual regarding information about the patient and their reports like X-rays, health tests, ultrasound and MRI.
- It is beneficial for facility managers to get better connected to the buildings infrastructure with a smart management of IOT facility features. The system monitors usage of energy and building maintenance occupancy.
- With the use of App Marketing for clinics, officials and administration can always monitor statistics like flow of funds, availability of rooms and so on. The app can automate all processes that are connected to the insurance payments and procedures.
- Having an own app for the clinic, establishes it as technically advanced. It is very crucial for the patient to know about their life and health with the market leaders.